Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Wishing on Wednesday

There's a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine called Waiting On Wednesday in which we highlight an upcoming book release we're eagerly awaiting but since there's so many already published books that I want to get my hands on, I decided to hold my own Wishing on Wednesday.

This week, I'm wishing on Beautiful Chaos by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl. This is the third book in the Caster Chronicles. I've read the first two; Beautiful Creatures and Beautiful Darkness and fell in love with the whole mysterious Southern setting.

What sets this paranormal romance apart from all the rest I guess is the male POV of the book. The character I love most from the first two books is of course Ethan's houskeeper; Amma. The book is published on the 18th and I can't wait for it to arrive here in Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment