Friday, September 13, 2013

FF Friday #15

Alison Can Read Feature & Follow

Hi, everyone! It's time for another FF Friday.

Q: It is up to you to do a Kickstarter campaign for your favorite book!!! Who are you casting for the main characters?

I'm in love with Daughter of Smoke and Bone by Laini Taylor and would probably go gaga and throw a party if they decided to make this one into a movie. There are so many characters in this series and I had a hard time dream casting even the two main leads. 

For Karou that kick-ass blue-haired demon girl, I would probably picked Sophie Turner from Games of Thrones. But I'm still debating whether she is bad-ass enough for the role. She has that tortured look but not enough sass, if you ask me. Plus we need to change her hair colour.


For Akiva, I really had a very difficult time because he was described as a prefect looking angel with bodies to die for. So who could fit that description?


Avan Jogja from Victorious seemed quite nice because he has that exotic looking face but then maybe he needs to built up his muscles a bit.

What do you guys think of my dream cast? Let me know and thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment