Thursday, February 13, 2014

Musings: New Year New Design


If you guys have been following my blog for some time, you'll probably notice how often I seemed to change everything up on my blog. A little here, a little there. For almost 3 years, I've been using free blogger template from various sites such as Plumrose Lane, TheCutestBlogintheBlock and others that I can't really remember.

Now with the year 2014, I've decided to finally find a real blog designer to help me out and the result is amazing. I'm no techie and Photoshop just annoyed me so this is perfect. Stephanie and Jessica from Hopeless Romantics help me in no time at all and the best part is that it's so affordable!

If you guys are thinking that a custom blog design is going to cost you an arm and leg..well think again. Check out their portfolio since they have been designing other blogs which also look amazing! I can't stop gushing. What do you guys think of the design? Now on to my next quest; to rename the blog or move it to Wordpress. Oh, dear..I'm going to need a lot of help with that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment